Monday, April 19, 2010

Imagine. If 100Million TONNES of Wood could be saved each year...

The average person uses 650lbs of paper each year.

This equates to the weight as an average Siberian Tiger.
FACT

100 Million tonnes of wood could be saved each year of all this paper was recylced.

This equates to the weight of a million Boeing 757 aircrafts.


FACT.
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxHA2xnHyBY&feature=related


I just had to blog when I found these facts after doing further research on the recycling of cardboard last night. I found it fascinating when I then went on to find this youtube clip supporting my research. If we were all to recycle our paper and cardboard, including newpapers, packaging and waste paper we could make such a difference to, the environment, to our planet, and also to the lifestyles we lead.

FACT.


REDUCE. REUSE. RECYCLE.
Posted by KERRIE BRACKLEY

No comments:

Post a Comment